Terms & Conditions
1. E-Payment link is valid for 3 days and may be used for 3 payment attempts only. Otherwise transaction will be invalid, though, guest may opt to request another link.
2. All prices quoted in the agreement are stated in Philippine peso. If necessary, the Hotel will claim from the Company any loss on the exchange rate arising from accounts being settled in other currencies.
3. Food And Beverage Arrangement Policy: Any last-minute changes such as set-up, venue, and menu advice done less than seven (7) days prior to the actual event is subject to the approval of hotel management. The hotel reserves the right to impose minimal fees for last minute changes.
In excess of 5 hours, rental fee of Php20,000 per hour for indoor venue and Php15,000 for outdoor venue shall be applied.
Additional consumption of beverages during the event shall be charged to Personal Account unless otherwise will be shouldered by the booker.
If the number of participants increases or decreases in relation to the original reservation, the hotel reserves the right to transfer the event to an alternative room, the size of which shall appropriately accommodate the revised number of guests.
No left-over food will be allowed to be taken out of the venue.
The booker is responsible for the payment of the guaranteed covers or actual number of people served at the function, whichever is higher.
4. Outdoor Event Venue Policy: In case of intermittent weather, call time is at 12:00 noon on the day of the event if to move to indoor venue or to stay at the preferred outdoor venue.
Back up venue can be provided free of charge depending on the availability of the function room on the day of the event. Should the Client decide to have a guaranteed back-up venue with the same capacity as the outdoor venue, a corresponding fee shall be applied. If the Client decides to transfer after the weather call time, service charge of Php50,000 will be imposed.
Decors and other equipment’s from outside suppliers will be transferred by the vendor.
If and when the Client prefers to stay at the outdoor venue when set-up is done and it rains, the hotel will not prepare a new set of food.
5. F&B Child Policy: Children 5 years old and below, free of charge. Children 6-11 years old, 50% of the total amount shall be charged. 12 years old and above shall be considered adult and shall be charged in full amount.
6. Deposit Policy & Payment Arrangement for Events-Socials : Non-refundable Php 30,000.00 advance deposit. Fifty Percent (50%) deposit in cash, credit card or via bank transfer based on guaranteed charges six months before the event. Full payment in cash or credit card 30 days before the event.
7. Cancellation Policy
a. Events: Upon signing of the contract, advance payment shall be charged in favor of the company.
b. Rooms: 31-60 days to the arrival will be charged 30% from the total room/nights booked.
15-30 day prior to the arrival will be charged 50% from the total room/nights booked.
0-7 days prior to the arrival will be charged 100% from the total room/nights booked.
8. Non-Compliance: If the required deposit or payment is not received by the date indicated, regrettably the reservation for the Group may be subject to cancellation without prior notice. Reinstatement of the reservation can only be made upon receipt of payment and to the extent that the rooms & function spaces are available.
9. Force Majeure: The Hotel will not be held responsible for this failure to execute obligations specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes of the Philippine Government, strikes, riots and acts of God or conditions beyond the control of the Hotel. In the event of non-performance due to the above reasons, the Hotel shall allow to use the deposits received for future function.
← Back to Homepage