Terms & Conditions
1.E-Payment link is valid for 3 days and may be used for 3 payment attempts only. Otherwise transaction will be invalid, though, guest may opt to request another link.
2.Payment must be made prior to guest’s arrival, otherwise no payment/no check-in policy will apply or payment maybe requested from the guest directly.
3. Valid ID with photo or passport must be presented at Front Desk upon check-in for verification purposes.
4.Standard check-out time is 12 NN; Check-in time is 3 PM. Early check-in and late check-out may be requested at the Front Office (subject to availability). If available, charges may apply.
5. Room Child Policy: Children ages 11 years old and below, free of charge for the rooms with a maximum of 2 children per room. 12 years old and above will be considered as adult. Extra person charge to be applied.
6. Deposit Policy: A cash incidental deposit of P3,000.00 per night will be required upon check-in. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out if not utilized.
7. Cancellation & No Show Policy: If cancellation is made 14 days prior to arrival date, one night penalty will be charged.
If cancellation is made 7 days prior to arrival date, whole duration of stay will be charged. Same applies for non-arrival of the guest.
In the event of cancelled flight/ferry on the day of scheduled arrival, hotel will only allow re-booking within 3 months. Room/s for new dates will be subject to availability. Reservation is non-cancellable
If within the cancellation period and , refund will be processed by the hotel and will takes 15 – 30 days before amount will be credited back to guest’s account. Note that this is subject to bank charges that will be assumed by the card holder.
8. Modification Policy: Guest may modify stay dates provided advise is given 14 days prior to the original arrival date. This may however be subject to availability and rate change depending on the preferred dates. Shortened stay may be subject to applicable charges.
9. Card Fraud Control: To protect credit card owners from fraud, the guest is required to present the actual credit card used in making the online booking and a valid government issued photo ID of the card owner upon check-in. If the card owner is not the one staying at the hotel, the guest is required to present a letter of authorization signed by the card owner, clear photocopies of the front and back of the credit card used and a valid government issued photo ID of the card owner. The hotel reserves the right to refuse the guest to check-in for failure to comply with this requirements or may cancel a confirmed reservation if a booking is suspected to be made using a fraudulent credit card.
10. Force Majeure: The Hotel will not be held responsible for this failure to execute obligations specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes of the Philippine Government, strikes, riots and acts of God or conditions beyond the control of the Hotel. In the event of non-performance due to the above reasons, the Hotel shall allow to use the deposits received for future booking.
← Back to Homepage